28 Days to…..
Reconnect to your body
Reconnect to your mind
Connect with other women
Rather than focusing on the downsides of lockdown 3 starting 18 January, why not turn it to 28 Days of Wellbeing?
The third Monday in January is typically known as blue Monday – the most depressing day in the year. This year might be more difficult than most for some, so why not join a community of women and focus on your wellbeing so you can thrive not just survive in lockdown.
Join us for 28 Days of Wellbeing for £1 per day
Bite sized movement and mindset videos and information, so you can reclaim time and energy for yourself
- A Vimeo link to a 10 – 20 minute pre-recorded exercise video every day (all videos are available for the duration of the 28 days) .
- The link will be posted to dedicated WhatsApp and Facebook Groups every morning. You can join either or both!
- 4 x 30 minute Zoom classes (one per week) (20 January 1pm, 28 January 8pm, 5 February 12.30pm, 15 February 8pm). Replay available for the live Zoom class for one week after the class.
- Access to over 70 other pre-recorded videos all housed in a Vimeo site (access is available to all of these videos for the 28 days).
- Videos for relaxation and calming breathing practices.
- Encouragement to focus every day on doing at least one thing for you.
New for January 2021
- Videos under 5 minutes in length – most around 2 minutes. Perfect as a movement break or as the easy way to start a new habit!
- Short videos between 5 and 10 minutes for those days when you can’t manage more.
- A printable calendar to mark off each day when you’ve done something for your wellbeing.
Investment: £28 for the 28 days
Will I be able to keep the videos?
No. The daily exercise videos and the other videos in the Vimeo site will be available for the whole of the 28 Days of Wellbeing period, but access will stop at the end. The live Zoom class will be available to watch for one week after the class.
What if I miss the live Zoom or I’m not available to participate live?
The recording will be posted in the facebook and whatsapp groups shortly afterwards and available to watch for a week.
Do I need to be in both the Facebook and the WhatsApp Group?
No. You can be in both or just choose one. Personally I would find the WhatsApp Group helpful to find the video link without distraction and the facebook group for encouragement and chat. Although both can be used for both purposes.
Can I join on or after 18 January?
You can join until 20 January. The final class is 15 February and the access to all videos apart from the final Zoom class replay will end by 16 February.
Do I need any special equipment?
No, I will give you household item suggestions for any equipment!
What kind of exercise is it?
If you’ve ever done yoga or pilates or a strength type fitness class, you’ll certainly recognise some of the moves, but my personal way of teaching means that you might be looking at those moves in a new light. You’ll gain more awareness about the way you move. There are a few slow cardio like classes too.