28 Days to…..
Reconnect to your body
Reconnect to your mind
Connect with other women
Rather than focusing on the downsides of the 28 days starting 5 November, why not turn it to 28 Days of Wellbeing?
Join us for 28 Days of Wellbeing for £1 per day
- A Vimeo link to a 10 – 20 minute pre-recorded exercise video every day
- The link will be posted to a dedicated WhatsApp and Facebook Group every morning.
- 4 x 30 minute Zoom classes (one per week). The first will be on Monday 9 November 2020 at 12.30pm. Replay available for the live Zoom class for one week after the class.
- Access to over 50 other pre-recorded videos all housed in a Vimeo site (access is available to all of these videos for the 28 days).
- Encouragement to focus every day on doing at least one thing for you.
Investment: £28 for the 28 videos in 28 days
Will I be able to keep the videos?
No. The daily exercise videos and the other videos in the Vimeo site will be available for the whole of the 28 Days of Wellbeing period, but access will stop at the end. The live Zoom class will be available to watch for one week after the class.
What if I miss the live Zoom or I’m not available to participate live?
The recording will be posted in the facebook and whatsapp groups shortly afterwards and available to watch for a week.
Do I need to be in both the Facebook and the WhatsApp Group?
No. You can be in both or just choose one. Personally I would find the WhatsApp Group helpful to find the video link without distraction and the facebook group for encouragement and chat. Although both can be used for both purposes.
Can I join on or after 5 November?
Yes, absolutely, you still have access to all of the daily videos and be able to join in on the live Zooms (if they haven’t already happened). The 28 Days still ends on 2 December 2020.
Do I need any special equipment?
No, I will give you household item suggestions for any equipment!
What kind of exercise is it?
If you’ve ever done yoga or pilates or a strength type fitness class, you’ll certainly recognise some of the moves, but my personal way of teaching means that you might be looking at those moves in a new light. You’ll gain more awareness about the way you move. There are a few slow cardio like classes too.