A dedicated course for new mums and their babies.
After much request, mums and babies now have their own Restore Your Core Foundations Course. A slightly longer time slot to give time for you to tend to your baby and still get the most out of the course. We will move for around an hour, then have 10 to 15 minutes for that all important relaxation time and then 30 minutes for organic teas and coffee, delicious home-made cake and a chat! At refreshment time, we will spend a minute or two discussing practical tips for moving through the day with a baby and all the related paraphernalia. Finally, there will also be a chance during the refreshment time for me to work with each of you a 1-2-1 basis on anything you are unsure of.
During the course you will:
- Learn yoga, pilates and restorative exercise based moves to restore strength, function and stability to your whole body, but particularly your core and pelvic floor, improve diastasis recti, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, back problems and core strength
- Receive personal attention with a maximum of 6 participants in the class
- Be invited to join a private online Facebook community for all Emma Riedo Movement clients with access to Emma for questions, articles and instructional videos
- Receive a hard copy manual of the Restore Your Core sequences covered each week and the home practice and weekly home practice videos
- Learn how to optimise your daily movement patterns to aid your healing throughout the day
For frequently asked questions, click here
Tuesdays 9.30am – foundations – 6 weeks
Time: Tuesdays 9.30am until 11.15am (105 minutes)
Dates: 10 September, 17 September, 24 September, 1 October, 8 October and 15 October 2019
Venue: Bishops Park Community Centre, Lancaster Way, Bishop’s Stortford CM23 4DA (https://goo.gl/maps/5RumwmfTqtT2)
Investment: £186 for the six week course, organic teas and freshly brewed coffee, delicious home-made cake, hard copy Restore Your Core Foundations manual and home practice videos.
* Register and pay before 2 September 2019 for £174 or two instalments of £81 and £93. (The price works out at £16.57 per hour).
Early bird coupon code when you pay in one go is RYCMBEBTUES.
Early bird coupon code when you pay in two instalments is RYCEARLY – you will receive the discount of the first instalment .