A dedicated course for new mums and their babies.
A slightly longer time slot to give time for you to tend to your baby and still get the most out of the course. We will move for around an hour and a quarter, then have 10 to 15 minutes for that all-important relaxation time followed by tea, coffee, cake, and chat in the coffee bar downstairs at Epiphany! At refreshment time, we will spend a minute or two discussing practical tips for moving through the day with a baby and all the related paraphernalia. Finally, there will also be a chance during the refreshment time for me to work with each of you a 1-2-1 basis on anything you are unsure of.
During the course you will:
- Learn yoga, pilates and restorative exercise-based moves to restore strength, function, and stability to your whole body, but particularly your core and pelvic floor, improve diastasis recti, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, back problems and core strength
- Receive personal attention with a maximum of 6 participants in the class
- Be invited to join a private online Facebook community for all Emma Riedo Movement clients with access to Emma for questions, articles, and instructional videos
- Receive a hard copy manual of the Restore Your Core sequences and the home practice covered each week, and weekly home practice videos
- Learn how to optimise your daily movement patterns to aid your healing throughout the day
For frequently asked questions, click here
Day and Time to be confirmed – foundations – 4 weeks
Time: To be confirmed (90 minutes)
Dates: To be confirmed
Venue: To be confirmed
Investment: £140 for the four week course, includes hard copy Restore Your Core Foundations manual and home practice videos.
In person classes are currently not in progress due to Covid-19. Sign up below to be the first to hear about the next online or in person classes.